Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Poor Haiden....

A few weeks ago, Haiden had a pesky cough that lasted about a week.  When I took him in Monday, April 25th, I wasn't prepared for the diagnosis I was told.

Pneumonia.  No wonder he was sounding terrible!  After double checking his oxygen, we got to leave the office with an oxygen tank and a new prescription for a stronger antibiotic.  Oh, and a nebulizer with LOTS of albuterol.

To make a long story short, he and I camped out in the living room on the couches for the next week.  It stinks that he got pneumonia but I'm glad we had the extra little bits of time to be together.

Enjoying an ice cream bar.

Katie standing guard.
The giant booster rocket was his oxygen tank.

It doesn't matter how old they are.
It still stinks.

I think he's cute; even with tubes taped to his face.
Here's to better health!

No comments:

Post a Comment