Monday, March 7, 2011

Please stand by....

I just realized that I haven't blogged in about 2 weeks!  Holy that's-too-long, Batman!!  Every time I made a concerted effort to start a new post, something in life came up forcing me to stop.  The last post date said "Monday" and that's where I stopped reading.  It only now occurred to me that it was 2 weeks ago, not 1.  Geez, I've gotta document life before it continues to fly by.  Wait, it will regardless.  At least this way we can remember it!

Upcoming post topics include:
-Take your dad to preschool day
-Haiden turns 10
-and possibly more generic life

I hope I haven't lost anyone.  I'm sorry to let you down.  I'll make it up to you.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Jolene, I am loving your posts! Seriously they do make me smile/laugh every time! :)

    I think we are all guilty of not keeping up with our blogs as much as we intend to. Let the life FLY by, right?

    BTW I LOVE the meanest mom blog! It's hilarious! I have been an avid reader for about a year now!

    ReplyDelete