Thursday, March 31, 2011

Small Steps....

I can't believe I forgot to post this!  What kind of mother am I??  Jett started walking about a month ago and, while it seems like it took forever, he literally just got up one morning and took off.  I'm sure he was sitting back, plotting this one for a while, "if these idiots only knew..."

So, without further adieu, here's a snippet of my little man when he first started walking.


I'm not sure why the entire thing is blurry, I think it was because the lights were dim, but you can still see it.  Of course now, he's off and practically running.  Little things like waving while standing don't phase him anymore; though he still randomly takes pot-shots at the dogs during a walk-by if the opportunity presents itself.

It's amazing how fast kids grow, and so sad at the same time.  Things I took for granted with Hailey and Haiden, I've now learned to savor.  I'm certain these little videos of cuteness will soon be replaced with ones of the kids beating each other up.  Ah, the predictability of life.

1 comment:

  1. Well shoot I couldn't watch the video! :( He is so cute though from behind :) I can't believe he is walking now--practically running! I bet he's loving being able to do what the big kids do lol.

    ReplyDelete