Friday, June 10, 2011

Ethan's 5!!!....

I've now got a 5 year old.  Well, I did back on May 7, but who's keeping track?  I can't believe how fast time flies!  We had a small gathering at Mr. Bigg's with his two friends from preschool, Talon and Logan.  Of course, I forgot my camera.  When we got home that evening, he opened all his gifts....
  
Overjoyed for gum.  He doesn't get it very often.

We always take this picture.  The overview of goodies.

The happy birthday boy.

I'm sure you're wondering what the big brown thing is....

It's a teepee!

Grandma Kari made it!!  Isn't that awesome!

And he loves it!!

I think Jett just figured out how to play "Whack-a-Mole".

Now Jett's luring his pray outside so he can sneak in.

This was Ethan's bed for about a week.
Until I pulled the plug.  It was taking up too much space in the living room.
The weather is nice now so it's going to be his outdoor bedroom.  Haha!

Out like a light.

No comments:

Post a Comment