Monday, January 24, 2011

What day is it....??

Holy cow!  There's a lot to catch up on.  It's amazing how a little vomit bug can really screw up your schedule.  So, to catch you up to speed....a few things have happened in the last week or so.

We were trying to end the week on a good note, like we've been doing lately.  Saturday night we had family movie night and then a little Wii tournament.  It's usually one of the kids that spanks us all but I was the lucky bowler, scoring a 248.  Sadly in real life, I bowl as good as I hang-glide.....almost as if I've never done it before.  What a great night!

Then came Sunday.  We had lunch a Buffalo Wild Wings and enjoyed a little football before heading off to church.  Things seemed alright later as we got the kids and ourselves situated in bed for the evening.  I had been laying in bed with a stomach ache for a little while when I noticed the splashing and wretching sounds in my bathroom.  Clint was losing his marbles.  As you know, this is a man who never gets sick so I knew he must've eaten something bad.  Unfortunately, I knew I'd also eaten something bad.  Just as I'm pondering this thought, in walks Ethan.  He calmly let me know he'd just thrown up all over himself and his bed.

Thank you son.  I spent the rest of the evening trying not to lose my own marbles as I took care of Ethan.  Let's just say this is how we began our week.

No comments:

Post a Comment